Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oktoberfest

It is hard to believe it has been a year since I have been blogging. It was this time last year after Oktoberfest that I did a post on the money vault. I am excited to try to beat my record of last year. Hopefully I won't be as nervous this time and can focus better. I hope you all come see us. We will be there all weekend. It is a rare opportunity to get any treat I offer all in one place since we will have the apple cart there as well. So if you feel like a frozen cheesecake, frozen banana, or a killer apple here is your chance!!! Or you could sign up and see if you can get a turn in the money vault as well.

Feel free to park behind the Yogurt Mill in the covered parking! Come celebrate Fall!!!

4 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

I'm sooo there!

Becky said...

We will be there for sure. Anything for one of those apples!

TK said...

Yes I will try to make it too. I love anything fall and I love you even more.

Proud of you for keeping this blog thing going so long.

berrytribe said...

We'll be looking for you!! Can't wait to share an apple with my family!!