Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Downside of Digital Cable

I knew the day was going to come. I even started prepping my husband for it a few months ago but he seemed unconcerned.
Last night it arrived! Chad was working in the office. Haley, Ty and I were working late at the store. I guess Ella had to occupy herself before bed and was flipping through the vast number of channels that our digital cable allows. Now for a five year old she doesn't seem to go by any numbers other then 47 for her favorite shows. There must not have been anything on because she was deciding on what channel she wanted by the icons that appealed to her. She kept whining for Chad to help her because she had passed the channel she had wanted and needed help finding it again. So Chad got up to help her. He asked what channel it was. She replied that she didn't know but that it had a little bunny on it! You guessed it! My daughter was trying to watch the playboy channel. Now obviously we don't subscribe to that channel so there isn't anything there other than the number to call if you want to sign up but still it was a scary enough wake up call that I think I will call COX tomorrow and just get Basic!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

It could have been worse a free preview weekend. Than you could have had some very good blog thoughts for many months to come.

Kara said...

True that would be very scary!

TK said...

oh my. I wonder why Hugh Hefner chose a bunny anyways. My son would be right there with her looking for an animal to watch. Hopefully you guys did not have to explain anymore than a program for adults not kids.

Heather Hammond said...

Your blogs crack me up! Your girls keep you on your toes!