Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Events of My Day

Nothing too exciting to post about lately. I have been trying not to bore you with all of my pregnancy woes.
Today, however had a few moments of entertainment that I thought I might share.

***Neighbor boy ran into my room unannounced and saw me stark naked! I doubt he will get that image out of his head for awhile.

***Ella the four year old asked when she could get her own cell phone.

***Haley the six year old found Ella in the kitchen eating out of the bag of sugar. Haley, clever as she is, got her camera (which she can also take video with) and had Ella re-enact the crime so she could run upstairs to show me proof of what her sister had done. What happened to just the good ole fashion tattling?

Hopefully tomorrow will bring another whole batch of excitement!

4 comments:

TK said...

HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!! Are you ok? Are you traumatized? I guess since he is still pretty young it's not as big a deal as one might think but I don't know it would take me a few moments or few hours to get over that one.

Lauren Faiai said...

I totally think Ella needs a cell phone. I've been trying to get a hold of that girl for DAYS, and it just seems impossible because of her hectic schedule! It would be so nice if I could contact her via celly!

Steve Faiai said...

Nice Post K-Lo. I'm glad that you posted. You guys don't like to hang much with us, so every little bit of what's happening in the Felberg household is worth reading.

Becky said...

Love your post!
You are hilarious.
You need to call me. We should talk