Monday, October 23, 2006

Ella


I am going to have a lot of posts about Ella. Everyone's description of Ella is a "free spirit". One second she will be throwing a tantrum and the next she will be a sweet angel. If I didn't know I would have a hard time believing it was the same person. We were having one of those days where everything I said she said the opposite. Fighting me at every turn (I am sure just for the heck of it). Anyway I said the only thing I could say at a certain moment of frustration and that was "What am I going to do with you?" Her response as she looked up at me with that sweet face, "Just love me!"

Isn't it amazing how they can break it down so simply for you? Although my husband thinks ringing her neck should still be an option too.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Totally a free spirit! So carefree, and precious! Full of love, so what can you do but love her??

TK said...

I can just picture her saying that with that cute look on her face.

Thanks for the help Ella. I'm sure Rhett will appreciate it. There's always room for more love!

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME. If only we could see LIFE through Ella's eyes. I'm sure things would be much less complicated! Great post, Kara!