Thursday, June 19, 2008

10 Reasons Why

I love my children dearly but I desperately need a small retreat every now and then. Well more "now". Here are 10 reasons that showed me so.


10. I needed a babysitter today and I debated dropping them off at the Yogurt Mill and letting my employee watch them.
9. I started counting the hours to bedtime when I woke up.
8. Ella covered herself head to toe in purple dots with a marker.
7. I was going to call the Guinness Book of World records because I am convinced they set the new record for non-stop talking.
6. The thing I was looking forward to the most yesterday was "Farmer Wants A Wife"
5. As we were shopping in Walmart I lost sight of them for a few minutes but actually enjoyed my free time.
4. Looking forward to my mother-in-law coming for a week.
3. Took a High School Musical trivia quiz with my daughter and scored 100% she only scored 75%
2. I let my five year old have an otter pop at 9am just so I wouldn't have to hear her ask me again.

And the #1 way I can tell I need a break?

1. I had a dentist appointment today and I couldn't wait!!

2 comments:

TK said...

We are blogging a list of ten at the same time.....wow. My list is pathetic and yours is brilliant.

Lauren Faiai said...

Awesome!! I love it! Another Kara Post that I need to send to my mom!!

I'd definitely say you need to get away...like all the way across the country! I have an extra bedroom!