Friday, February 2, 2007

You Know You Are Having A Bad Week

So I haven't gotten super profound yet so this is just a small top 5 list to let me know the kind of week I am having.

5. Did the bills and still need $3000.00 to cover them.
4. Average weight gain so far 10lbs a month. In month 6 with 4 to go. You do the math.
3. Four year old still insisting on being called Queen Isabel.
2. Out with a friend and someone asks if she is my daughter.

And the #1 thing topping my week.

1. My daughter (Queen Isabel) asks why my butt is so wrinkly!

Hope you all are having a better one than me. See you Sunday.

4 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

Oh...that Queen Isabel... she's SOOOO royally RUDE!

I love you, Kara. I'm sorry you've had a rough week. At least girl scout cookie sales are going well!!!!

Becky said...

Oh no!
I'm sorry, Kara.
I bet that friend was Becky, the blond, beautiful one...
I think people would ask if she is my daughter, too.
Tell Queen Isabel that you are the queen and she needs to be demoted to princess...

Heather Hammond said...

Oh Kara! You're killing me!! It's Saturday - can we call it a new week? It can't get any worse!!!

This may help you feel a little bit better... one time when I was out with Tina someone asked if I was her mom - come on!!!!

TK said...

I was wondering how you were doing since I have not spoken with you in a day or so.

My week is off to a great start with both Rhett and Emmie having the stomach flu. In just one day we have gone through 5 change of clothes for Emmie and 5 pull ups for Rhett. Nope can't do the underwear thing right now when you never know what and when something is coming out.