Monday, January 22, 2007

I Wish...

I know it isn't pleasant but can I just have a total pity party post? I am going to assume you all said "yes" since you are so sweet. Here goes...

I wish my house wasn't always a mess.
I wish I had enough money to have a housekeeper.
I wish I didn't have to work.
I wish my daughter didn't start school at 7:45am
I wish my husband cooked.
I wish I wasn't one of those women who gain more than 50lbs. when they are pregnant.
I wish I loved to exercise.
I wish I didn't always have 15 million things to do.
I wish I didn't always forget the 15 million things I had to do.
I wish I lived in East county so I could be closer to all my favorite people.

Okay I have a lot more but it isn't helping to whine about it so I am going to go make a list of all the things I am thankful for before someone reminds me.

Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

TK said...

I love your new look....everything matches so well even the clothes in your picture.

I like your list too. I think I might make a "I Wish" list my next post. Good idea.

Lauren Faiai said...

Great Post! I think we all have a wish list! Maybe I'll make it a "Poll at the Park".

I'm changing your header a little bit. The colors will be the same, but I just want to fine tune some things that I see need to be fixed.

Becky said...

Love it! You're too cute, Kara. Glad we have the wishlist at the park. Thanks for the apples...