Wednesday, November 1, 2006

You Know You Are Hormonal When...

So I have been noticing lately that I get choked up about pretty much anything I see or hear. Mostly on TV. It has always been easy to do for me. But come on! It has gone past normal now. I was driving to work today and had the radio on. One of those OnStar commercials came on. I don't know if you have heard any of those. It is usually someone locked out of their car and they need OnStar to unlock their doors for them. Magically they give them their code and a miracle occurs. Well today it was a lady whose car was submerged in water and she needed emergency help. As I am chocking up, trying to hold back the tears I am wondering why she didn't just call 911 but then I tried to use my brain to realize it was just an advertisement. OnStar needed her to call them. Good thing too because they called 911 right away. Anyway I will try to keep it together but even everyone's blogs make me cry. I am not sure how much more I can take.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this post! You should actually do another post with the same title and actually write out a LIST of all the reasons you know you're hormonal! That would be funny! Like This:
You Know You're Hormonal When...
1. The ON STAR commercial makes you cry!
2.
3.
4.
5.

TK said...

Just remember it's a good thing for a good reason. When are we going shopping????

Becky said...

You're so cute! I cry at commercials, too and I don't really have a good reason at all!