Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Turn to Finish The Sentence

I don't know......why I am still blogging.

I talk......with a lot of "likes" included.

I love......eating.

My best friend.......is my husband although sometimes I think he wishes he didn't have the title.

My first real kiss.....was in college (sad-huh) given to me by my husband (this part not sad).

I hate it when people.......are mean.

Love is........unconditional.

Marriage is.......hard but well worth it.

Somewhere, someone is thinking......they need to change.

I'll always.....be insecure.

The last time I cried was.....last night watching "America's Next Top Model"-I told you I was hormonal.

My cell phone......is more business then I would like.

When I wake up in the morning..... I want to go back to sleep.

Before I go to sleep at night.....I think about how much I have to do.

Right now I am thinking about.....how much I have to do.

Babies are......very much on my mind.

Today I ....had the best turkey and gravy.

Tonight I will......watch Grey's Anatomy.

Tomorrow I will.....go to work and pray for a lot of business.

I really want......some money in savings.

2 comments:

TK said...

Yea I'm so glad you haven't given up on the blog yet. If I have to I'll just keep tagging you.

Very funny by the way. My favorite was what you want to do first thing in the morning. Oh and the baby question....I think that should be a seperate blog post all together.

Becky said...

Kara, I so wish you weren't insecure! You're too beautiful inside and out to be...