Thursday, October 19, 2006

Top 10 Favorite Food Items

Okay so I am a copycat. Of course my top ten is about food.

#10 Breyers Vanilla Ice cream
#9 Hershey's chocolate covered pretzels
#8 Canasta's uncooked flour tortillas (believe me you will never go back to already cooked ones)
#7 Miguel's jalepeno cream dip
#6 BJ's pazookies
#5 Outback's spotted dog sundaes
#4 Ranch dressing made from the packet
#3 Fuddrucker's hamburgers
#2 Chik-fil-a chicken nuggets (little morsels of heaven)
#1 Lido's spaghetti (a hole in the wall place on Broadway)

As a bonus I need to add two items from Disneyland that I am obessed with (we have passes so we go alot)
*Caramel corn at California Adventure
*Chicken Alfredo pasta from the Pizza Port by Space Mountain
Try them the next time you go.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh yeah, baby! #6 & #7 all the way. Keep the posts coming! BFFFFF!

TK said...

I didn't know you liked Chic-filet-a enough to make it #2. Had I known I would have met you over there more often.