Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Okay so the favorite thing about this month for my girls is the pumpkin patch. They want to go constantly. Unfortunately not to the one that is cheap either. We are talking about the one at Plaza Bonita that has the rides, petting zoo, train, etc. I limit them to two activities so I don't go broke. I recommend going however, if anything it has great picture opportunities. Of course today I forgot my camera so I missed all of them. Haley and Ella went down the huge slide time after time. I finally had to stop them after about 20 minutes. We wandered over to the chicken pen and found a mommy with 3 tiny baby chicks. The best part was they ate right out of their hands (best picture moment missed!!!) They didn't enjoy the mommy pecking their hands but that was expected. Our next adventure was the petting zoo where we splurged on the $1.00 alfalfa for Haley to feed the goats. Ella chose to stay outside of the pen since she had a biting incident in the petting zoo at the fair that has ruined her for life. Anyway the goats were chasing Haley and putting their feet up on her. Our day ended with her getting goat snot all over her from one sneezing (promptly went home to take a bath). All in all, except for the snot, it was a fun afternoon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Now I feel really bad for skipping the whole "pumpkin" thing this year...it sounds like fun!