Friday, January 25, 2008

Ella's Song

So Ella entered a contest to win a limo ride to see the hannah montana movie. I am begging everyone to vote because has this not only taken me all week to accomplish but for my 5 year old it is hard to process her chances so in her mind she has already won. I don't think I have ever won a contest, maybe that is why I am trying so hard for her. Or maybe I just enjoy seeing her so happy. Anyway check out her video and please vote for "Ella's Song" on www.star941sandiego.com. Thanks

3 comments:

TK said...

I will vote today I promise. I'll get Rod to vote too. Rhett and I watched her video last night and clicked on a couple other ones too. Hers was by far the best and I'm not just saying that. Very spunky, love it.

Kara said...

Thanks I will tell her!

Becky said...

Of course we voted for your cutie pie!