Saturday, November 11, 2006

Never Fails


So I don't know if it is the same with all families but in ours our children are definitely different personalities. Haley is outgoing, loves the spotlight and pretty much will do anything to help me out. Ella on the other hand beats to her own drum, does not like performing in front of people, and pretty much does the opposite of everything I ask her to do. Although 9 times out of 10 it will be Ella who says the sweet thing that makes you pause and appreciate their love in between all the chaos. Here is the most recent.
I had been working all morning so when I got home I approached Ella to ask for a kiss. After obliging she ran off to play. About 20 minutes later she came over out of the blue and asked me " Does a hug come with that kiss?"

I have no idea where she came up with that, but whenever I want to scream in frustration I am going to remember that moment.

1 comment:

TK said...

I love the hairpiece!!